Support, Enrich, Connect
GOALS for 2018-2019 School Year
- 100% Membership Goal – We want all our school families in the PTA. Your voice matters!
- Increased Communication – Look out for emails, Facebook posts, and more
- Teamwork – We want your involvement! Look for committees, sub-committees, volunteer sign-ups and lots of ways to get involved.
PTA Supports Daniel Island School by providing funds for various school initiatives:
- Reading Interventionist
- 2nd Grade Chromebooks and Cart
- Teacher Appreciation Efforts
- After School Program Grants (Sports and Clubs)
- Innovation Teacher Grants (Additional resources for teachers)
- Parent Support Grants
- Playground Equipment
- Wellness Efforts and Education
PTA Enriches DIS students’ experience by funding arts, learning programs, and classroom activities.
- Educational STEAM Activities for K-5 and Middle School
- Earth Day
- WOW Us with Wellness Challenge
- Adopt a Class Program
- In-School Recycling Program
PTA Connects our community by organizing events and facilitating communication that brings together students, educators, and parents.
- Back to School Celebration
- Welcome Back Parents Coffee
- Family BINGO Night
- Luminary Event
- Family Sweetheart Social
- Parents Spring Mixer
- PTA Facebook Page
- Online Directory